Testimonials – Organisations
“When we contracted Calm People to deliver some Essential Emotional Resilience Workshops in MWUK we were expecting great things. The feedback, however, exceeded our expectations and we have continued to book more workshops with Calm People because our teams value them so much. This is undoubtedly a combination of well-designed material and Julian’s expert facilitation. Try Calm People. We did not realise what we were missing, until we did so.”
Pat Woodfield, HR Director, MWUK Limited
Essential Emotional Resilience – We asked delegates….”if you were to recommend this workshop to someone what would you say….”
- You won’t believe how little you know about yourself.
- That it is very insightful and relevant and I have been on similar courses which have been patronising but this was delivered in such a way that it was relevant to everyone.
- Really good at thought-provoking. Great tips on how to look at how you deal with stress & self-esteem
- That I am the biggest cynic and went in with a pretty closed mind but actually took a lot away with me.
- Excellent course that opens your mind to your true underlying thoughts about your own feelings and how it affects others around you at home and at work
- Just go, brilliant!!
- I would definitely recommend and come with an open mind but expect to be challenged emotionally…..something I wasn’t expecting
- This is the best training course I have been on in 10.5 years that I have been at LV
- A good opportunity for self-reflection in a safe environment. I found the content and the tools highly relevant and the workshop was delivered in an interactive and enjoyable format.
- I will recommend this course to my colleagues as I believe it will help us as a team to communicate better and not take things personally.
- Insightful and soul baring but extremely useful. I’m going to give myself 5 minutes every day without distraction just for me.
- Do it!!
- The course was brilliant and it would be so useful if more people could attend it.
Performing Under Pressure (Schroders)
Helps you look at stress & self-esteem from a different angle CJ London
Very open and honest discussions around an awkward topic. non-judgemental – really worth attending. SM London
What helped me most was to realise that I need to accept that I am the one who needs make changes in order to reduce my stress levels and to improve my working environment. Lots of things to think through. KM Essex
Good overview of emotional intelligence. You don’t get this sort of education very often if at all and we need more of it. Thanks SC London
A really well thought out workshop from a person who has been on the journey and now wishes to help others. JP London
Building Emotional Resilience
Just want to say again I thought yesterday’s workshop was really great. I almost cancelled but so pleased I didn’t because I learned things that will stay with me for the rest of my life, and can’t believe how timely this was for me. so thank you! DD London
….By the way, if you could see the emails that our little group from Tuesday have been sending to each other you’d be amazed…and probably extremely chuffed.
M hasn’t stopped smiling and said he’s just dying to tell everyone, I had the best day for a long time yesterday and was grinning like a Cheshire Cat myself, and L has just sent us all a list of suggestions for reading material etc. that he’s found. C said something wonderful DID happen to her yesterday – and I found myself having lovely conversations with colleagues and clients, and feeling so happy all day!
It’s almost like a little support group that you’ve managed to create. How long it’ll last I don’t know, as I know people get distracted and get busy. But I just wanted to tell you what an impact the course has had in such a short space of time, on a group of strangers who now feel as though we’re the only ones privy to some marvellous secret!
Have a good day Julian, I certainly plan to ? MC London
Understanding Anger in Organisations
Hope you don’t mind me emailing. I attended your understanding anger training at on Thursday last week and I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for such a fantastic course. Im not exaggerating when I say I left feeling empowered and with a completely different outlook. My Husband and I have been having a few problems lately and I was beginning to wonder whether we were coming to the end of the road. But after your session on emotional needs, I went home and we for the first time had a really honest and open conversation about what we want and need from each other and ourselves. You may just have saved my relationship! Or at least given me the knowledge and tools to be able to make positive and long lasting changes.
Once again, thank you so much for what was the best course I have attended in a long while.
Stepping Out of Stress
Would definitely recommend this workshop. Thanks Julian LM Herts
A wonderful empowering course. JH Derbys
“a quick note of thanks. I’ve just had an MRI scan and anybody who knows me would severely doubt my ability to spend 15 minutes in a metal tube without completely flipping out.
“in for seven and out for eleven” truly came into its own as a calming technique as well as visualisation. Thanks very much for giving me the tip and avoiding an unsuspecting radiographer from being assaulted!
DB – Peterborough
“Hi Julian, Even Robert! Now you are a super guru 😉 it was a pleasure and thank you very much for your work.” James Clovis. Country Manager UK Certis Europe
“I first saw Julian as a guest speaker at an event in Huntingdon where he spoke alongside the BBC. I just had to engage him for my events as he has a fantastic presence on the stage.
Excellent, Motivational, Gripping, Clear & Concise, Engaging, are just some of the comments and feedback I have received from attendees at the events he has been involved in. You can see for yourself by booking on one of my events or contacting him directly to book him for yourself.
His understanding and knowledge of health and wellness in the workplace and how to control stress levels is second to none. It’s an honor to have him involved with my events!”
Sean Hewitt Owner at Unique Business Services
“Hays Senior Finance, amongst other divisions of Hays have utilised Julian’s services on a number of separate occasions throughout 2013 and we have a