Case Studies - Organisations
Calm People work with a range of organisations of all sizes across a wide range of industries and sectors from transport to financial services to housing and recruitment and many more. Here we have selected 3 case studies that demonstrate definable measurable results.
We love being able to measure results of our work and are happy to share this with our clients.
To read more about each case study click on the logo.
The business case for the Emotional Resilience Workshops and Wellbeing initiatives:
- Whilst a certain amount of stress and pressure is a motivator. Once resilience levels are exceeded it is a drag on performance.
- Stress, anxiety & depressions formed 55% of all working days lost due to ill health. – HSE 2019/20 – Stress is becoming the new “bad back.”
- The average number of days lost per case of stress was 21.6. HSE 2019/20
- The main work factors cited by respondents as causing work related stress, depression or anxiety were workload pressures, including tight deadlines and too much responsibility and a lack of managerial support. (LFS, 2009/10-2011/12)
- ‘Presenteeism’ accounts for 1.5 times as much working time lost as absenteeism and costs more to employers because it is more common among higher-paid staff. Sainsbury Centre for Mental Health. (2009)
- Instances of presenteeism have tripled in 10 years. 86% of over 1,000 respondents to the 2018 survey (CIPD/Simplyhealth Health and Well-being at Work survey) said they had observed presenteeism in their organisation over the last 12 months, compared with 72% in 2016 and just 26% in 2010.
- The cost of losing an executive is up to 213 percent of the employee’s salary. – Centre of American Progress 2012
Benefits of working with Calm People
- Our background in service environments is an asset to understanding culture, language and context.
- We deliver meaningful personal development that affects an individual in and out of the workplace that team’s value and thus builds morale, employee engagement and loyalty.
- We impact upon staff stress, absence and turnover.
- We form a valuable component of any strategy to engage execs or teams in challenging environments. In essence, bring Calm Execs in and your executives and teams know you genuinely care.
- Working with teams on this type of development increases engagement and loyalty because this is about them not just about the business. Highly engaged employees are 38% more likely to have above-average productivity. – Workplace Research Foundation
Investing in employee resilience and mental health is an authentic way in which an employer seeks to care for their teams be it specific interventions for stress, conflict or resilience or through provision of an online wellbeing support strategy. An employer that authentically cares for their employees will automatically set themselves on a path of engaging the employee.