· Do you care about your public image on the road?
· Do you care about your drivers health and wellbeing?
· Is Road Rage affecting your bottom line?
(disciplinaries, grievances, legal action, sickness & absence, stress levels and more)
This course is a collaboration between European Driver Training Ltd and CalmPeople, delivering life skills that will benefit drivers at work and at home.
“66% of UK drivers have experienced road rage in the past 12 months.”
”83% of UK drivers dont consider themselves to be Road Ragers.” (Ingenie survey June 2012)
· Reduced Stress
· Greater confidence
· Enhanced morale
· Dealing with Stress on the road
· Recognising Triggers for Conflict
· Conflict Resolution techniques
· Meeting CPC targets
· Reduced incidents affecting company profile on the road
· Reduced staff absence from road-rage related incidents
· 7 hours CPC qualification
· Facilitation from experienced Anger Management specialists
· Either public courses or in-house with shift-friendly course times
and meet the CPC deadlines for Bus Drivers (Sept 2013) & for HGV drivers (Sept 2014)