Stress Management Courses
Emotional Resilience Courses
Anger Management Courses
Finding Calm in your life (1:1)
What Clients Say
- Very, very good and eye opening – JB Derby Very real, no gimmicks, excellently executed and very safe environment to express yourself. LS Derby Life changingly good!! JT Derby Excellent opportunity to allow honest discussion amongst the team KH Derby...
- Just want to say again I thought yesterday’s workshop was really great. I almost cancelled but so pleased I didn’t because I learned things that will stay with me for the rest of my life, and can’t believe how timely this was for me. so thank you! DD London
- J has been remarkable since he attended your course – in fact, I have not witnessed him lose his temper at all since the course – I am utterley amazed – He has changed beyond anything I ever imagined and the home is indeed CCCCCAAAAAALLLLLLLMMMMM
- “I really enjoyed the course. Found it practically very useful for me. Wanted to say thank you for an excellent course. It has already helped in my family life.” (one week after a 3 day course) “I would strongly recommend our HR department are advised by you for us to all…
- I’m feeling very different now compared with how I felt before the weekend. I didn’t think about it at the time, but when I was checking in and out during the course, I was describing my feelings as “peaceful”, which was a totally alien concept beforehand. I’ve got a long…
At Calm People we believe everyone has choices and whilst we cannot control the actions of others, we do have the ability to shape our future if we take responsibility for our decision making .
We therefore choose to partner with Jane Cowley specialist Family Lawyer at Gateley PLC .
Jane can assist you with all aspects of family law and is keen to stress the benefit in taking a proactive stance at the commencement of a relationship , whether that be business or personal , to record and regulate respective rights and responsibilities .
Jane may be contacted on 0780 8641613 or email@example.com and is happy to offer an initial no obligation and no cost telephone consultation to all Calm People clients